Apple has released the final version of iOS 9.3.2 to the compatible iPhone, iPad and iPod touch users. This update brings bug fixes and improves the security of iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. The most obvious change users have noticed in the iOS 9.3.2 is the ability to enable Night shift mode along with Low Power Mode. This update resolves the problems with dictionary definitions, Bluetooth failures, VoiceOver etc.
The official iOS 9.3.2 release notes is included below.
iOS 9.3.2 Release Notes:
- Fixes an issue where some Bluetooth accessories could experience audio quality issues when paired to the iPhone SE
- Fixes an issue where looking up dictionary definitions could fail
- Addresses an issue that prevented typing email addresses when using the Japanese Kana keyboard in Mail and Messages
- Fixes an issue for VoiceOver users using the Alex voice, where the device switches to a different voice to announce punctuation or spaces
- Fixes an issue that prevented MDM servers from installing Custom B2B apps
How to update iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to iOS 9.3.2:
- Backup the device before proceeding with the update process. Follow the instructions here.
- Open the Settings app and go to General > Software Update.
- Tap Download and Install when you see the iOS 9.3.2 update available for your device.
The device will reboot automatically to successfully complete the update process.
iOS 9.3.2 IPSW Firmware files for iPhone, iPad and iPod:
If you prefer to update your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch manually using IPSW firmware files, then you can download the appropriate firmware file for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch from the list below.
Download iOS 9.3.2 IPSW for iPhone:
- iPhone 6S
- iPhone 6S Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 5C CDMA
- iPhone 5C GSM
- iPhone 5S CDMA
- iPhone 5S GSM
- iPhone 5 GSM
- iPhone 5 CDMA
- iPhone 4S
Download iOS 9.3.2 IPSW for iPad:
- iPad Pro 12 inch
- iPad Pro 12 inch Cellular Model
- iPad Pro 9 inch
- iPad Pro 9 inch Cellular Model
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air 2 Cellular model
- iPad Air 4,2 Cellular model
- iPad Air 4,1
- iPad Air 4,3 China model
- iPad 4 CDMA
- iPad 4 GSM
- iPad 4
- iPad 3 GSM
- iPad 3 CDMA
- iPad 3
- iPad 2 2,4
- iPad 2 2,1
- iPad 2 GSM
- iPad 2 CDMA
- iPad Mini CDMA
- iPad Mini GSM
- iPad Mini
- iPad Mini 2 Cellular Model
- iPad Mini 2
- iPad Mini 2 4,6 China
- iPad Mini 3 4,9 China
- iPad Mini 3
- iPad Mini 3 Cellular Model
- iPad Mini 4
- iPad Mini 4 Cellular Model
Download iOS 9.3.2 IPSW for iPod Touch:
How to install iOS 9.3.2 IPSW on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch:
Download the suitable iOS 9.3.2 IPSW firmware file for your device from the above list and follow the instructions listed here to install iOS 9.3.2 IPSW on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. But before you proceed make sure to create a backup of your device.